MONDAY MORNING CLINIC
Monday Morning Clinic – actually short for Monday Morning Internet Marketing Clinic – is for very small businesses. It’s a chance for small businesses that just need a little Big League Internet Marketing help but don’t have the Big League bucks to actually get spot-on guidance from an SME – Subject Matter Expert.
How does it work?
Every Monday morning we offer 3 one-hour slots to super-small businesses to bring their questions and goals to us. Alternatively, we can proactively put together thoughts on where the business could gain an advantage with more directed, highly informed efforts.
We provide relevant recommendations — actionable next steps — based on our analysis of your site, any Internet marketing strategy and plans you might have, along with whatever other materials are relevant (business plan, sales commitments, wish list, etc.).
Some recent topics that we advised small businesses on included:
- How to get indexed by Search Engines
- How to drive in low cost targeted traffic
- How to get known as an SME in their field
- How to build Meta tags for a website (and why it matters)
- How to develop content that gets noticed all over the Internet
- How to make Social Networking work without devouring endless time